If you’re a non-drinker, sometimes water just doesn’t cut it. Here’s our version a Pina Colada, minus the rum but with all the summery fun of coconut milk and pineapple.
- 1 - 270ml can coconut milk
- 1 - pineapple, skinned and chopped into rough chunks
- 0.5cup - coconut water
- A few cubes of ice
- 1 - lime sliced
- Ground cinnamon for dusting
- Put the coconut milk, pineapple, coconut water, and ice in a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of lemon and sprinkle with cinnamon.