A smoothie reminiscent of pumpkin pie – spiked with cinnamon and made with homemade coconut milk. We steam more pumpkin than we need then freeze to use in smoothies or desserts. If you’re using store bought coconut milk, make sure to find one with no added sugar.
- 0.5 - pumpkin, chopped (you’ll have leftovers you can freeze)
- 1 - banana
- 1.5 cup - coconut milk, shop bought
- - ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Boil or steam the pumpkin until a knife pierces the flesh easily.
- Let cool, and then put half a cup of the pumpkin in a blender with the banana and coconut milk. You could also add some ice if you want it extra cold.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a glass.
- Dust cinnamon over the top and serve!