This is an easy light lunch for one, made flavoursome by stir-frying the broccoli in ghee. The nori flakes add an extra bit of nutrition and crunch while a fresh squeeze of a lime helps to brighten and bring the dish together.
Pro-tip: you can use good quality store-bought ghee or give our recipe a go!
Serves 1 for a light lunch
- 1 tbsp - ghee (store-bought or homemade)
- - half a bunch of broccoli
- - a small handful of raw cashews
- - sprikle of nori flakes
- 0.5 unit - fresh lime
- Melt the ghee in a wok or frying pan on a high heat.
- When sizzling throw in the broccolini and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, keeping it moving in the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the cashews, and fry until they start to darken.
- Take off the heat, sprinkle with the nori flakes, and finish with some fresh lime.