The trick with these is to keep the toppings minimal and light. The pizza bases are delicate, so think of the toppings in the same way! Here’s just one idea – feel free to experiment! Remember that the pizza bases can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge. See here for the chickpea flour pizza bases recipe!
- 2 - zucchini
- 3 - chickpea flour pizza bases (see link for the recipe in description above)
- 1 - bottle good quality tomato passata
- 200g - feta
- Preheat a frying or griddle pan on the stove over a high heat.
- Slice the zucchini lengthways into thin pieces and toss with a little olive oil.
- Fry in the pan until softened and a little charred (you may have to do this in batches).
- Cover the pizza bases with the passata, then top with the zucchini slices and some crumbled feta.
- Put each pizza on a baking try and slide under a hot grill until the feta starts to brown.