This is a really delicious meal that can be knocked up in less than half an hour using one frying pan. The cabbage soaks up all the delicious juices after you cook the salmon. You could serve this as is or with some cauliflower rice on the side.
- 4 - boneless and skinless salmon fillets
- 1tbsp - olive oil
- 1tbsp - smoked paprika
- 1tbsp - tamari
- 0.5 - cabbage, cut into 4 wedges
1. Rub the olive oil and paprika all over the salmon
2. Put a frying pan over a medium to high heat, and when hot add the salmon.
3. Cook for approximately four minutes on each side – this will take a little guesswork
depending on the size of your fillets, but you can gently use a fork to test it – when the flesh
easily flakes off, the salmon is done. We like it a little pink still inside, but you can cook a little longer to make it well done.
4. Once you’re happy with the salmon, add the tamari and cook for a minute or two, flipping
the salmon once to coat them in the sauce. Remove and keep warm.
5. Add the cabbage to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes each side. You want them to
look a little charred – but not burnt!
6. Serve immediately.