There is no denying that sometimes the best way to get the most out of veggies is to eat them raw. The good news is they are really crunchy and delicious. This dish is great with roasted meats or a lovely addition to a BBQ.
- 1 - White turnip
- 2 - Carrots
- 2 - Small beetroots
- 1 - Zucchini
- 1 - Small bunch parsley
- 1 - Small bunch coriander
- 1 - Small bunch of mint
- 3 tbsp - Extra virgin olive oil
- - Juice of 1 lemon
- - Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the turnip, carrots, beetroots and zucchini julienne. Chunky is good. Place in a large bowl.
- Roughly chop all the herbs and add to the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix.
- Season to taste.