For breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert – it works. The high volume of eggs means it’s packed full of protein and flavour, plus it contains fruit and veg. Winning.
Okay enough, here’s how to make it.
Note: It is delicious served with nut butter or cream cheese.
- 1 unit - Mashed Banana
- 6 unit - Eggs
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 unit - Grated Zucchini
- 0.5 tsp - Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp - Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp - Salt
- 0.5 cup - Coconut Oil (melted)
- 0.75 cup - Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp - Cinnamon
- 0.325 cup - Shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 5/350F. Line a standard loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk the eggs and place into a large bowl, add the vanilla, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, zucchini and banana. Whisk together into a smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, bicarb of soda and the salt. Combine the mixture.
- Pour into the baking tin and sprinkle the shredded coconut on top. Place in the oven for 50 minutes. Check the loaf is cooked by inserting a knife and it pulling out clean. Leave to cool in the tin then transfer to a wire rack.