Summer, winter, rain or shine.
- 300 g - Baby Carrots
- 200 g - Small Zucchinis
- 100 g - Sheep's Feta
- 100 g - Pine Nuts
- 1.5 tbsp - Apple Cider Vinegar
- - Handful of Torn Mint
- - Juice of half a lemon
- - Salt and Pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees/ 400F/ gas mark 6
- Cut carrots long ways, leave a little of the tops on, place on oven tray and drizzle over the olive oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven.
- Once carrots have been cooking for ten minutes add the zucchini (also cut long ways into similar sized pieces. Shake up to cover in oil and vinegar. Place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Add the pine nuts, shake up place back for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled crumble over the feta and mix in the torn mint.
- Drizzle with a little extra oil and squeeze over the lemon juice.