This puts our fermented carrot & ginger recipe to work to show you just one way of incorporating fermented vegetables into your meals, but it will still taste nice with an average grated carrot! You can serve this as we have as a small pickle on the side, or increase the quantities for a more substantial salad. It only takes 5 minutes to make and showcases the peppery radish, coated in a tangy carrot and yoghurt dressing.
Serves 2 as a small side
- 1 - Bunch radish, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp - Fermented carrot
- 1 tbsp - Yogurt
- - Cracked pepper, to taste
- Combine the radish, carrot, and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Add a few generous grinds of cracked black pepper.
- Divide into two small dishes and serve.