Perfect for hot days when you don’t want to spend long in the kitchen, this salad can be put together quickly and looks so pretty on the plate! Serve with seafood or as part of a vegetarian mezze.
For the labne, make your own with our recipe!
- 3 - balls of labne, shop bought or make your own!
- 2 - lebanese cucumbers, peeled and shaved thinly
- 1 tsp - dried mint
- 0.5 tsp - sea salt
- 1 tbsp - apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 - pomegranate, seeds only
- Put the shaved slices of cucumber in a bowl with the mint, salt, and apple cider vinegar. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the cucumber and put on a platter.
- Dot with the balls of labne and scatter with the pomegranate seeds.