These Thai inspired delights provide the perfect protein packed snack. Plus its a very versatile recipe, if you leave your eggs to cook a little longer to hard boiled and let them to cool, you can pack them up and take them away in your lunch box!
- 3 - eggs
- 1 cup - peanuts
- 0.5 cup - tapioca flour
- 2 - red chillis
- 1 - lime
- 1 - handful or coriander
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
2. Place peanuts into a food processor and blitz into a rough crumb.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add two of the eggs, boil for three and a half minutes and then remove from the water.
4. Run under cold water to cool and carefully remove the eggs shell.
5. Set up three small bowls, one containing the tapicoca flour, one with a beaten egg and the other with the chopped peanuts.
6. Gently place the eggs in the flour first, ensure you completely coat the egg, then dip into the egg mixture then into the peanuts to crumb.
7. Place on a baking tray and pop int the oven for 6-8 minutes (depending on how runny you like your eggs).
8. Roughly chop your chilli’s and place in the food processor with the juice of the lime and small handful of coriander, stalks and all. Blitz to a chunky chutney consistency.
9. Remove eggs from the oven and slice in half, drizzle with the chilli dressing and garnish with coriander.