A great option for a meat free night or a sneaky way to get the kids to eat vegetables.
- 10 - medium sized Mushrooms
- 100g - almond meal
- 3 - eggs
- 1cup - coconut oil
- Melt all the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- In one bowl crack three eggs and whisk with a fork. In another bowlpour 100g of almond meal.
- Take a handful of mushrooms and dip them into the egg mix until they are covered in egg. Then remove them from the egg and dip them in the bowl of almond meal. Gently roll them in the almond meal until they are coated with it (like a schnitzel). Repeat this process until all mushrooms are done.
- Place coated mushrooms into the frying pan of oil and allow them to cook until they are evenly golden, stirring then occasionally with a slotted metal spoon.
- Remove cooked mushrooms and lay them on some paper towel to absorb excess oil.